Thursday, May 13, 2010

Femme Domestica









The latest craze in my modern, vintage obsessed world - Pyrex cookware. I need as much as I can find for my future kitchen and apartment this fall. I went searching around Columbus yesterday and stumbled upon a few pieces here and there, at Flower Child and even Good Will Thrift Store on High Street. Flower Child is an amazing get away, but sadly is too overpriced. Luckily at Good Will I found a mod blue cassarole dish for $4 and two large soup mugs for $1 a piece! Thrift stores and garage sales are where it's at to find all the best deal$. Speaking of which, my bebes Andrea, Elizabeth, and Katherine are coming down to the German Village Garage sale with me this weekend! Should be a blast. The best way to market an item is to sell it used, which produces less waste and is CHEAPER for the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment